Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 25 mins
** Potatoes are gluten free, just be careful that the ingredients you use to cook them don't contain Gluten if you're gluten intolerant.
What you need:
- Baby potatoes, chopped into smaller pieces
- Red onions, chopped
- Baby carrots, chopped
- Green beans
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Cayenne Chilli pepper
- In a wok pan, boil the chopped potatoes on high heat for 10 minutes. Check them regularly to ensure that the water doesn't run out.
- Once soft, drain then add one tablespoon of olive oil and fry for 3 minutes on medium heat then add chopped red onions and mix.
- Now add in the rest of the vegetables and fry for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Spices ahoy then allow to simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Voila, best served when hot! Bon appetit.
I really enjoyed this meal, I hope you do too!