It's not everyday I indulge in a meat based dish. This is one of the easiest pasta dishes to make & I enjoy it at least twice a month, my boyfriend, more than that. In an ideal world, I would be enjoying this gorgeous dish twice a week but unfortunately my IBS allows me not. A few ingredients, one pot, you'll be eating in just 15 minutes. There is nothing worse than mushy overcooked pasta so make sure you keep an eye on it and drain well when ready.
Prep time: 2 mins Cooking time: 15 mins
What you need:
- Add boiling water then salt into a large pot. Add pasta and brocoli and cook together.
- When pasta is just right, drain and set aside. Reserve the pasta water.
- Place pot on high heat then add oil, garlic and peppers then fry for 1 minute. Add pasta back in.
- Add grated cheese, black pepper, salt then mix well.
- Pour in reserved pasta water then leave to simmer for one minute,