What you need:
- Liver, cut into small pieces
- Red Onions, chopped
- 1 tablespool coconut oil
- Handful of pring onions, chopped
- 1 clove crushed Garlic
- Salt, black pepper and other herbs you prefer to taste
- Parsley to serve
- In a wok pan, heat up one tablespoon of coconut oil.
- When hot, add in liver and fry for about 10 minutes. The liver will turn golden brown outside and will look light pink on the inside.
- Lower hear and add in onions, garlic and shallots. Fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve.