What you need:
- Chicken (I used 2 chicken thighs and 3 drumsticks)
- A packet of bacon (smoked or unsmoked, your choice)
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Mixed Herbs
- Clove of garlic
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a medium bowl, pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of black pepper and mixed herbs.
- Place chicken into the bowl then completely cover with marinade. Stuff chopped garlic into the marinated chicken's skin then wrap with one slice of bacon
- Place in baking tray and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Who said delicious food has to be complicated?