Prep time: 2 hrs 10 mins (including marinating the chicken) Cooking time: 50 mins
What you need:
- Chicken Wings (marinate 2 hours before)
- 1 large Sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Half of a Butternut Squash
- 3 large Potatoes
- Red, Yellow and Green peppers, finely chopped
- Half a lemon (the juice)
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut sweet potato, butternut squash and potatoes into pieces then line up in baking dish.
- Add in the finely chopped peppers, oil then squeeze fresh lemon juice into dish.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper for taste.
- Place marinated chicken wings on top then its ready to go into the oven.
- Bake for an hour or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables have softened.
- Serve with brown rice and a nice glass of orange juice. (I'd say wine, but I don't drink).