Prep time: 2 hrs 15 mins Cooking time: 30mins
What you need:
- 700g pork chops
- 2 tbsps cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsps shaosing cooking wine
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove of garlic, blended
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps paprika
- salt to taste
- Mix together cayenne pepper, garlic, salt, cajun herb and spice blend, cumin, 2tbsp lemon juice, oil and paprika in a bowl. Mix vigorously until a thick paste is formed.
- Place pork chops into bowl, ensure they are coated in paste. Cover with cling film and leave in refridgerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat grill on medium heat then cook pork slices for 15 mins each side. Leave longer if required.
- Serve with a sprinkle of spring onions.
I hope you're all keeping warm.