What you need:
- Fresh pork leg joint
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp chilli oil
- 2 tbsps garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chilli seeds
- Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Start by making a marinade; mix honey, soy sauce, cayenne, chilli oil, garlic powder, chilli seeds and thai sweet chilli sauce. Stir until marinade is well mixed together.
- Place pork leg joint into a baking tray then pour marinade over making sure you cover both sides; let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Roast pork joint in the oven on high heat(200C) for 25 minutes or until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- Now lower the heat to 160C and slow cook joint for 2 and a half hours.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley to serve.