I've never been one to take have a cold lunch but this chicken and vegetable wrap is a definite winner in my book! This is an easy sandwich to take just about anywhere and it's easy and quick to put together too. If you're after a relaxed meal, this is the solution; of course it always helps to use whole wheat tortilla bread. The whole wheat tortillas I used to make these delicious sandwiches are homemade; I'll write up the recipe soon.
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 2
What you need:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder and garlic powder
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- Light mayonnaise
- Sprinkle chilli powder and garlic powder onto chicken then heat up oil in a non-stick pan.
- Fry the chicken for a couple of minutes, it cooks very quickly.
- Add the peppers to the pan so they warm up then pile onto the wraps with the chicken, grated carrots, sliced cucumber, chopped red onion and parsley.
- Add mayonnaise and serve!