What you need:
- 3 and a half cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon warm water
- 3½ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the warm water, oil, yeast, and sugar. If you don't have a stand mixer, mix and knead by hand until dough is no longer sticky. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Mix 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture using a dough hook. Add the remaining 1½ cups flour ½ cup at a time.
- Shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9x13 pan. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are just golden brown.
Recipe from Realmomkitchen
These are definitely worth the time, delicious.