What you need:
Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Gluten free noodles
- beef broth
- oyster sauce
- chopped leak
- baby potatoes, peeled and chopped
- roughly chopped spring onions
- courgette, cut into smaller pieces
- sliced carrots
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Boil some hot water in a medium sized pot then add the noodles to the water.
- Stir and loosen the noodles with a fork so they don't stick together.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes then drain. Place noodles in cold water then drain again and set aside.
- Heat up some olive oil in a wok pan then add spring onions, mushrooms and chopped leak. Fry for 2 mins. Pour in 1 cup of beef broth then throw in the carrots and courgette. On low heat, let the mixture simmer so that the carrots and potatoes are cooked until tender.
- Add salt and pepper for taste and any other spices you'd like.
- Cover the noodles completely in oyster sauce (or any sauce you like).