What you need:
- 115g unsalted butter
- 115g self raising flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- Sugar flowers, strawberries (decorating)
- 125g softened butter
- 300g Icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter sugar. Use electric hand mixer here then beat in milk, and continue mixing until light and fluffy. Cover icing until you're ready to decorate.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place 12 paper cases onto baking tray.
- Cream together sugar and butter in a large bowl until fluffy and pale. Add eggs and beat well after each addition.
- Fold in flour with wooden spoon, mix well.
- Spoon half the mixture into paper cases. Using a teaspoon, make an indentation in the centre of each then break chocolate into squares.
- Place each piece in indentation then spoon remaining mixture on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until well risen
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
I packaged them up in pretty mini boxes so as to transport safely! I really enjoyed making these and I hope you do too!