Happy Valentine's Day from our hearts to yours! Our Valentine's weekend started on Friday, my boyfriend turned up at my house around 10pm with the most beautiful bouquet of roses that I've ever seen and the first thing he said was, 'This is just the beginning.' I'm not fussy nor am I big on being romantic but this was such a wonderful gesture that made my heart melt. He loves me, its obvious and I feel so lucky to have someone who is as crazy about me as I am about them so today we will celebrate. This morning, I've cooked up these appetizing Crepes for him to have for breakfast, of course I had some too. One word, delectable!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Makes: 10
What you need:
- 140g Plain Flour
- 300ml Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 tablespoons Honey (You can use sugar if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (for frying)
- Granola with dried fruits and Greek Yogurt, to serve
- Pour in the flour, eggs, milk, honey and a pinch of salt into a medium sized bowl.
- Beat or whisk to a smooth batter. I used an electric hand mixer for this part.
- Set a medium pan over mild heat and add oil. When hot, pour in your batter to your desired crepe size.
- Cook each side for no more than a minute or until golden brown then turn and cook the other side. Try not to break them so as to maintain their shape.
- Serve with greek yoghurt, granola and dried fruits. Or just use your favourite filling.
Have a wonderful day!