What you need:
- Rump Steak
- To marinate (oil, garlic, salt, pepper, chilli powder, mint sauce, coriander)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place oil, garlic, salt, pepper, chilli powder, mint sauce and coriander into a bowl and mix well.
- Dip Steak slices into marinade and cover with cling film.
- Leave in fridge for 2 hours so the steak soaks in the marinade for maximum flavour.
- After the two hours, heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan. When hot, fry steak for about 3 minutes. If you like medium rare like my boyfriend, this should be enough.
- I like mine well done so I fry for an extra 2 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad and rice. Enjoy!
Now time for some greek yoghurt with grapes and strawberries!