What you need:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt then pour in the milk, oil, egg and vanilla, and mix well.
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Heat up a large pan coated with butter then add in a tablespoon of batter or desired size of pancakes.
- Flip with a spatula when bubbles appear in the center. Cook until golden brown on the other side.
- I told you it was easy!
So sad that pancake day is over but I'm so glad I got to share it with one of the most important people in my life!