Are you looking for a delicious treat? Look no further than this easy to make, no bake strawberry cheesecake. This was my very fist attempt at making cheesecake and I'm so so happy with it, not a bad first attempt. It's New Year's Eve and this would make the perfect desert if you're hosting a little party! So, here is how you can make this mouth-watering desert perfect for all occasions.Preparation time: 25 minutes Cooking time: Overnight Chilling
What you need (these are the proportions I used):
- 300g Digestive biscuits
- 650g Soft cheese
- 280ml double cream
- 120g melted butter
- 150g icing sugar
- A pack of Strawberries
- Line loose-bottomed tin with baking patchment paper.
- Place biscuits in plastic bag, crush with rolling pin until they are crumbs.
- Transfer crumbs into bowl then pour in melted butter. Mix until completely coated.
- Tip biscuits and butter mixture into tin and press firmly down. Make an even layer as this will be the base of your cheesecake.
- Set aside.
Now let's make the filling:
- Place 650g soft cheese and icing sugar in a bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until completely smooth.
- Add double cream and continue beating.
- Pour smooth mixture onto biscuit base from edges inwards. Smooth top with the back of a spatula.
- Place cheesecake in a fridge and leave to set overnight.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'll see you in 2016!