Pasta Fits states that, "Carbohydrates such as pasta provide glucose, the crucial fuel for your brain and muscles. Pasta is an excellent source of complex carbohydrates, which provide a slow release of energy. Unlike simple sugars that offer a quick, yet fleeting boost of energy, pasta helps sustain energy." Head to their website and have a read, it's rather informative. Now are you really not going to eat Pasta after reading that? Pop into my kitchen and dinner with me..
- Mince Meat
- Cooking Oil
- Spring Onions
- Ground Black Pepper
- Pour a cup of water in pan and bring to boil. Once boiled, add one cup of pasta, salt and a teaspoon of olive oil and leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, warm up a tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Fry the mince meat until the pink is gone. Your aim is to get a lovely brown colour.
- Stir in the spring onions; add salt, pepper, garlic for flavour. Mix well!
- Pasta should be ready by now; best served whilst hot.